Original Watercolour Painting
The naturally occurring groundwater in the Ti-Tree Lake at Suffolk Park, NSW Australia gives the river its deep, red hues. The sunlight streaming behind the foliage cast bright blue shadows upon the tea trees, evoking an idyllic scene by the river. This contemporary watercolour painting will be a stunning addition to your living space.
Pair it with Part Two to complete the set. Note: paintings are sold separately.
• Size: A3 (42cmx29.7cm) with a white 1.5cm border
• Material: watercolour paint on smooth 300gsm cotton paper
• Frame and furnishings are not included
• To ensure the longevity of this painting please place the painting away from direct sunlight, moisture and/or humidity
• Avoid touching the surface of the painting as the paints are water soluble – sweat marks will damage or discolour the painting
• Free shipping for all domestic orders within Australia (T&Cs apply)
• Please expect some delays due to the coronavirus pandemic